Do you need to cushion yourself against the period when you stop receiving your salary-upon retirement, and when you start receiving your pension? if yes,then you ought to open this account.
- Minimum monthly contributions of Ksh. 200
- Free standing order
- One can deposit via paybill no. 997960 at no cost
- Competitive interest rates
- Non-withdrawable till one attains;
- 60 years of age or early retirement
- upon insanity
- permanent disability
- Age – 18 years and above.
- Passport size photo of yourself taken within the last 3 months.
- National ID card copy (both sides).
- Have your signature specimen captured.
This is a loan given to SACCO members with a FOSA account who channel their produce through us.It encompasses the following loans:
- Individual Mavuno loan
- Group Mavuno loan
- Boda boda Loan
- Maziwa loan
- Stock loan
- Agri-business loan
- Asset Financing loan
- LPO / Invoice discounting loan
- Individuals should have an active Mavuno account.
- Individuals should ensure that the Mavuno account is operational for at least 3 months consecutively, or a month plus a 6-months bank statement and/or M-pesa statement.
- Individuals should have a regular source of income which can allow for savings.
- Maximum repayment period is 36 months.
- Loan is secured by 4 guarantors.
- Guaranteed dividends annually.
- Shares can be used as collateral while taking a loan.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Quick processing and disbursement on qualification.
- Flexible repayment terms.
- Flexible collateral requirements.
- Available to all account holders.